Reasonable Modification for ADA
Grant County Transportation District will make all reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to enjoy all agency programs, services, and activities. Exceptions would include modifications that:
• Would fundamentally alter the program,
• Would create a direct threat of significant risk to the health or safety of others,
• Are not necessary to enable an individual to receive the service.
All requests for reasonable modifications and/or comments may be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 541-575-2370, or mail to Grant County Transportation District, ADA Compliance Coordinator, PO Box 126, John Day, OR 97845.
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
In order to comply with 49 CFR Section 21.9(d) GCTD has posted information for the public regarding the Title VI obligations and protections against discrimination afforded to the public by Title VI on the GCTD website. GCTD has also posted the following notice of compliance with Title VI, which is visible to the public at the GCTD office and directs the public to the GCTD website and to the appropriate phone number to inquire for more information. Additionally, this information is available upon request.
- For more information on the Grant County Transportation District’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 541-575-2370; email email@example.com; or visit our office at: 229 NE Dayton St., John Day, OR 97845.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 541-575-2370.
- Si se necesita informacion en otro idioma, contacto 541-575-2370